TVersity Media Server 1.9.3 is here
We are delighted to announce the availability of the TVersity Media Server 1.9.3. This release includes dozens of bug fixes and improvements under the hood as well as some new features.
Here is a short list of the main new features:
- The Pro edition will now take any HTML page and display its content on TV, not just pages from the sites that are officially supported. This may prove beneficial for some users in its current form, but will become much more valuable in future releases when we introduce the means to control the content of that page while its displayed on TV.
- Playback of web content with Flash videos starts much faster.
- BBC iPlayer is now fully functional.
- New browser toolbar that includes a menu of supported web content sites (facilitates content discovery) and a “subscribe” button (enables 1-click addition of web content to the media library). This is useful mainly with the Pro edition since most of the content requires Pro but some sites (like YouTube and Funny or Die) work with the Free edition as well.
- Monitor folders for changes and automatically reflect these changes in the media library - this feature is long overdue, we are glad it finally made it.
- Up to 7x faster indexation of photos.
- Indexation no longer hangs on corrupt AVI files.
- Album art is now supported for WMA and not just MP3.
- Simplify and improve the installation wizard.
- Support more than one TVersity instance on the network with the Xbox 360.
See full list of changes at:
Get the new release at: